- Take responsibly for specific clients, building excellent relations with those clients and assisting their staffing needs.
- Responsible for marketing your region, which includes calling potential clients to schedule various appointments.
- Conducts marketing calls to follow-up on all potential accounts.
- Has a complete understanding of pricing proposed to clients.
- Achieves assigned marketing quota in designed strategic accounts. Disciplinary action will be issues per month that quota is not maintained.
- Assisting with cross training of new or less experienced staff members.
- Process all new hire information for temporary and permanent staff such as new hire paperwork, background checks, process applications, job references, and benefits administration.
- Supply temporary staff to appropriate clients daily or upon request.
- Monitor and supply accurate, informative employment references for previous employees.
- Processes forms or applications to ensure accuracy and completeness; computes or verify data, enters data, forwards or files paperwork.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience within an HR position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; decision making skills and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills, including Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good Attendance
Locations: Sanford, NC and Winston-Salem, NC