Dental Insurance Coordinator
The Insurance Coordinator is a key member and contributor to the success of the office. This “attention to detail” position provides in-depth support for all insurance related duties of the office. This position is responsible for the coordination and processing of insurance payments, verifications, all billing, coordination of benefits, and ongoing communication with insurance carriers. Great interpersonal skills are required to build rapport with the patients, staff and insurance carriers.
- Processes all insurance billings for patient services.
- Responsible for insurance verifications and accurate communications to staff and patients regarding the insurance coverage.
- Coordinates and process payments from insurance carriers and troubleshoots any issues related to these payments.
- Ensures all insurance related duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure excellent patient relations.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years insurance/billing experience (dental preferred)
- Accuracy and organization
- Familiarity with financial plans, PPO, Medicaid
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in federal and state regulations
Tuesday- Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
Location: Greenville, NC