- Operators must be able to read and write as to follow work process order for instructions on what they are to make and to document completion of jobs as they are performed.
- Operators must be able to operate a walkie stacker to pull work to the folder and load work onto it.
- Reading a measuring tape is important to make sure you have the correct width of product and to be able to set knife set up of equipment.
- Knowledge of PLC control touch screens is needed since the folder is controlled with a PLC touch screen.
- Speeds and tension adj. will have to be made to get a make quality product.
- A basic mechanical knowledge is needed to repair equipment at times to grease bearings, replace corking on rollers, and adjust belts.
- Knowledge of computers is helpful as this is needed to load and unload film rolls into our database to print labels for the finish product.
- Operators must be able to use a hoist to lift load parent roll blocks on the back side of the machine for running flats.
- They must be also able to lift 50lbs to lift shafts and install them in the cores for the parent roll block about to load on the equipment.
Location: Williamston, NC