Welds fabricated components to assemble structural forms that are used in the air filtration industry.
- Perform Gas Tungsten Arc welding (Tig) on stainless steel, aluminum and aluminized steel materials.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps and tack-welds parts to secure in positions for welding.
- Select, read and adhere to proper welding procedures as required.
- Assembles pats by welding, bolting and riveting.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to climb, bend, and stoop
- Must posses good hand/eye coordination, along with visual acuity
- Capable of performing Tig welding on stainless steel, aluminum and aluminized steel materials as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade School preferred
- Above average reading comprehensive, writing and oral communication skills
- Must be able to read a measuring tape
Location: Washington, NC