New Bern NC
1. Must be able to: Install Tines, Clips, Wheels, and Inspect quickly enough to maintain
production while insuring the product meets quality standards.
2. Performs operations that assemble dishwasher baskets using component parts.
3. Uses eyes and hands to inspect baskets and component parts for compliance to customer
4. Performs work that requires reaching, lifting, talking, listening, walking and standing.
5. Rotates through assembly line positions as assigned by leadership.
6. Maintains neat and orderly work area in compliance with work instructions.
7. Assists others, as needed or assigned, in performance of workplace activities.
8. Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies (i.e., wheels) using solvents and oil in accordance
with work instructions.
9. Records processing data (i.e., production numbers/waste) for computer entry.
10. Performs work as assigned by leadership in accordance with work instructions.
11. Observes safety procedures and operations to ensure safe work record.
12. Participates in meetings and training sessions addressing production, quality, and safety
13. Wears PPE appropriate to work area and assignment.
14. Removes questionable baskets and component parts from line for corrective action.
15. Alerts leadership whenever problems occur.
16. Identifies damaged or otherwise inferior materials for processing.
17. Other duties as assigned.
Third Shift Order Puller
Pull orders as they are received by retrieving product and building pallets
Load and unload trucks
Provide good customer service by effectively and friendly communicating with walk-up clients
Sweep docking/warehouse areas and maintain coolers in an orderly manner
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
-Provide good customer service by waiting on customers and answering plant related questions in a friendly and helpful manner.
– Do general nursery work including potting, taking cuttings, watering, etc.
-Help with projects such as construction on new growing areas, greenhouse, and/or irrigation
-Manage any additional responsibility given by managers
Winston Salem, NC
Assemblers are a vital part of the manufacturing process. We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Administrative Assistant 1
Winston Salem, NC
We are seeking a long-term assistant for a real estate company. The position will be assisting a elderly man in a flourishing business. It requires great communications skill and organization skills. Real Estate experience is preferred.
General Labor 1
Winston Salem, NC
General Laborers will be responsible for handling various tasks throughout the manufacturing facility. Assisting with hands-on physical labor and operator of machinery with the goal of streamlining production.
Seeking a skilled machine operator ensure components are produced that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible for operating machinery and performing quality checks of the finished product.
Staff Nurse LPN
Under the supervision of the nursing supervisor, administer necessary medical care to associates and others as required or assigned within the scope of nursing practice; to complete physical assessment sheet and review medical history; to record work related issues and report OSHA recordable and workers’ compensations cases to the nursing supervisor; to assist with medical cost management; to complete other assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Operations Team Member
Responsible for providing the physical labor required to complete customer orders in an efficient and safe manner by performing the following duties. Move raw material, work in process, and finished goods into and between work centers. Operate hand and power tools to clean finished materials and to complete minor repairs. Operate other machinery to complete secondary operations such as drilling, punching, bending, grinding, torch cutting, shearing, flattening, etc.
RN (Registered Nurse)
Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians. Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patient. Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
Winston Salem, NC
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools. Produce metal products according to customer or employee specifications. They use multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Lewiston Woodville, NC
We are accepting resumes for a general labor position to help handle various jobs. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery with the goal of streamlining production and the upkeep of needs.
Reach Truck Operator
As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety. Must be able to operate sit down and stand up forklifts. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, and engineering requirements. Includes experimental welders who analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan welding operations where procedural information is unavailable. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Set up and break down of event equipment, provide great customer service to clients being served. Clean event equipment after usage. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.