- Operates production machinery in accordance with specifications.
- Produces the required quantity of rolls within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of rolls produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded rolls.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area. · Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable OSHA and environmental regulations. · Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- High school or equivalent
- Manufacturing: 1 year
- Machine Operator: 1 year
Operator B Skilled
- run and adjust machines
- lift 40 to 50lbs
- ambient environment
- stand long periods of time
No Peanut Allergies
3rd Shift Maintenance
- Sort after peanut has been roasted
- Pick material/fields/shells/taking out
- Box room /prepare boxes
- Small packaging
- Line boxes
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
- Operate forklift with care and with awareness to people and environment around machine
- Ensure forklift is properly stored, fueled, cleaned, and ready to operate
- Perform maintenance on machine as needed
- Follow and update inventory activity, lists, records, and log all completed tasks
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Carry inventory for shipping to proper truck
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Make note and request any damaged parts or replacements needed
- Submit inventory records and log at close of day
You will be manually moving and stacking boxes.
- Lifting – up to 35 lbs
Day & Night shift available
- General labor experience
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- The ability to stand for long periods time
- The ability to work in varying temperatures (Hot and Cold)
Winston Salem, NC
Housekeeping experience required or Hospital experience preferred.
- Responsible for keeping rooms and public spaces clean & sanitary for guests.
- Responsible for ensuring that guests have a clean home-away-from-home experience while a guest at the hotel.
- Load and unload materials onsite
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Maintain a tidy and safe workspace
- Clearly and respectfully communicate with supervisors and coworkers
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Operates basic machines to combine raw and processed ingredients into intermediate food products.
Observes machine operation to ensure quality and conformity to company guidelines.
Cleans and sanitizes machines according to company guidelines.
Ensures product date, weight, and temperatures are within established guidelines.
Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing
Winston Salem, NC
JOB SUMMARY: Process and/or prepare the daily shipments of product and to maintain, pack, and inventory product as it is received in shipping from the stamping and molding departments.
On-Site regular, reliable attendance is required, ensure all daily shipments to customer’s are on time and accurate, pack loose piece and reeled product, maintain daily shipping records, demonstrate high degree of accuracy, work efficiently, making effective use of time, assist with keeping inventory, track and trace the status of outgoing shipments, work efficiently, making effective use of time, wrap and strap pallets, use forklift to move material, able to work independently and within a team, operate and set weight scales, use pallet jacks to move material in and out of shipping department, interpretation and use of packaging instructions, maintain established safety rules and regulations, maintain orderly and clean work area, demonstrate creativity in recommending improvements, assist in developing packaging instructions, punctuality & attendance
Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor/lead, work safely at all times, assist Warehouse department as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Shipping experience preferred, good math skills, Microsoft Excel proficient, forklift experience, good written and verbal communication skills
Winston Salem, NC
JOB SUMMARY: To perform the everyday functions of the Assembly 2 operations
On-site regular, reliable attendance is required, understanding the basic operation of assembly equipment, interpretation and use of Manufacturing process sheets, maintain daily clerical records on production and quality as required, report any problems to Assembly 2 Manager, perform in- process Quality checks of product produced using appropriate tools and/or gauges, demonstrate high degree of accuracy, maintain established safety rules and regulations, work efficiently, making effective use of time, maintain an orderly and clean work area, demonstrate creativity in recommending improvements, punctuality & attendance.
Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor/lead, work safely at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Good verbal and written communication skills, caliper and micrometer knowledge
Winston Salem, NC
- Labeling Containers
- Putting filled containers in boxer
- Stacking boxes or buckets
Full time Monday – Thursday 6am – 4:30pm Temp to Perm
Must have reliable transportation!
New Bern, NC
Machine Operators/Helpers needed for 2nd shift! Room for growth with the company!
12 hour shifts 6pm-6am Monday – Friday
Saturday’s are potential work days as well.
Packer Press Operator
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Operate a high speed stamping press & auxiliary equipment with manual and automated packaging processes, meet and/or exceed daily production goals, report all machine malfunctions to mechanics or supervisors, assist mechanics whenever required to keep press/packaging equipment operational, manually pack metal connector plates and/or steel components into packaging containers, strive to keep product waste to a minimum; inspect finished products and mark steel lot numbers on shipping containers, attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, to be present at work arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of shift.
Safety: Must have an outstanding safety record and follow all safety policies and procedures.
Participate in safety training & meetings, maintain clean & safe work area, report all injuries/accidents near misses immediately to supervisor or a member of management, report all unsafe acts & conditions, use equipment & materials properly.
Quality Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
Quantity: Meet productivity standards without diminishing quality of work.
Willing to work overtime whenever necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED; or one to three month related experience and/r training’ or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Some PC skills helpful, but not required.
- Read a tape measure
- Previous forklift experience preferred but not required.
Stand – Constantly, Walk – Constantly, Sit – Occasionally, Handling/Fingering – Constantly, Reach Outward- Constantly, Reach Above Shoulder – Constantly, Climb – Constantly, Crawl – Occasionally, Squat or Kneel – Constantly, Bend – Constantly, lift/carry/push/pull 50lbs – Constantly
While performing the duties of this job, the operators may be exposed to the following: moving mechanical parts, moving product parts, vibration, moving forklifts, coolants, noise levels requiring hearing protection. Exposure to environment; heat & humidity, cold, wet conditions and outside weather conditions.
This is a Level C position.
- Lean daily work responsibilities quickly.
- Learn how to make high quality products. May deliver some mistakes but learning from experience.
- Able to meet production goals within 1-3 months.
- Operate equipment with some supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
New Bern, NC
1. Must be able to: Install Tines, Clips, Wheels, and Inspect quickly enough to maintain production while insuring the product meets quality standards.
2. Performs operations that assemble dishwasher baskets using component parts.
3. Uses eyes and hands to inspect baskets and component parts for compliance to customer specifications.
4. Performs work that requires reaching, lifting, talking, listening, walking and standing.
5. Rotates through assembly line positions as assigned by leadership.
6. Maintains neat and orderly work area in compliance with work instructions.
7. Assists others, as needed or assigned, in performance of workplace activities.
8. Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies (i.e., wheels) using solvents and oil in accordance with work instructions.
9. Records processing data (i.e., production numbers/waste) for computer entry.
10. Performs work as assigned by leadership in accordance with work instructions.
11. Observes safety procedures and operations to ensure safe work record.
12. Participates in meetings and training sessions addressing production, quality, and safety information.
13. Wears PPE appropriate to work area and assignment.
14. Removes questionable baskets and component parts from line for corrective action.
15. Alerts leadership whenever problems occur.
16. Identifies damaged or otherwise inferior materials for processing.
17. Other duties as assigned.
To keep employees as safe as possible during COVID-19, temperatures will be taken for every person that enters the building (workers & guests) and will be provided with sanitation as well.
Applicants need to be able to work either shift.
1st shift is from 6:15am – 4:45pm
2nd shift is from 5:15pm – 3:45am
1st shift is from 6am – 4:30pm
2nd shift is from 5pm – 3:30am
Machine helper position may go up to 12 hours if needed
Front Office/Medical Receptionist
Winston Salem, NC
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Checks in patients to be seen accordingly.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival reviewing service delivery compared to schedule and reminding providers of service delays.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies and scheduling equipment services and repairs.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal and financial information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any other related tasks as needed.
- Must have high school diploma or higher education level
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (1 year)
- Experience in a doctor’s office or related setting (1 year)
- Must be able to pass a drug screening & criminal background check
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation and/or Driver’s License
- Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish & English
New Bern, NC
We are looking for hard working, dependable, trustworthy Machine Operators in the New Bern area!
You will be working 12 hour swing shifts. (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on)
Day Shift – 7:00am-7:00pm
Night Shift – 7:00pm-7:00am
- Supervises the operation of the injection molding machinery
- Receive and pack parts from the conveyor belt
- Transportation of plastic parts with a low-lift platform truck
- Understand and follow “Operator Instructions”, necessary for safe operation of machines
- Load work pieces against stops or fixtures
- Observe and record machine and process parameters for consistency
- Inspect, measure and record specified part features to assure consistent and conforming product
- Assist leaders in cleaning and organizing workstations at machines
- Participate in problem-solving process
- Participate in “Continuous Improvement Process”
- Have completed or be active in the Level One Training Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs consistently
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Must be able to provide your own steel-toed shoes/boots
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (12 hours)
- Must be able to use physical exertion for long periods of time (pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, stooping, reaching, holding, trimming, etc.)
This position spends 100% of the time working in the shop. Responsible for receiving, organizing and relocating production materials. Must be able to operate the forklift safely and efficiently to unload incoming deliveries, load the production equipment with allocated materials and put away any leftover stone “remnant” materials into the stone remnant area. Responsible for inspecting incoming materials for damage, signing receiving paperwork and assigning locations for each new material that is brought into the shop in an organized manner. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position includes moving material from one rack location to another, consolidating slabs to make room, pulling material to be seen by customers and keeping locations of materials up-to-date. Must have clean MVR and a valid Driver’s License.
This position spends 90% of the time working in the field and 10% of the time loading materials into their vehicle at the shop. This is an installation position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working and stone. (Routers, saws, sanders, grinders and various types of clamps) This position installs cultured marble, solid surface and stone products in customer’s homes or in commercial facilities. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position requires demonstrated proficiency in the installation of our products to be considered. The applicant would be considered to be an expert in the field of installation. This position is working on a two-person crew and will be supervisor to the Installation Helper, with the goal of training that person to become a future lead. Must have a clean MVR and pass a Lowes background check.
This position spends 90% of the time working in the field and 10% of the time loading materials into their vehicle at the shop. This is an installation position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working and stone. (Routers, saws, sanders, grinders and various types of clamps) This position installs cultured marble, solid surface and stone products in customer’s homes or in commercial facilities. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position is working on a two-person crew and will be supervised by an Installation Lead. Initially, you will be learning all of the aspects of installing our products, with the goal of moving to an Installation Lead position. Must have a clean MVR and pass a Lowes background check.
Solid Surface Fabricator
This position spends 100% of the time working in our shop. This is a fabrication position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working. (Routers, saws, sanders, various types of clamps) Experience in solid surface fabrication is strongly desired but work in a cabinet shop or millwork environment would be considered as well. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds is required.
Stone Shop Fabricator
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years experience fabricating stone tops in a digital production shop running CNC’s and digital saws. Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally throughout the work day. If a candidate has experience with fabrication stone using non-digital (hand) equipment, they will be considered as well.
This position spends about 80% of the time working in the shop and 20% of the time making customer deliveries using one of the box trucks or vans. (Non-CDL). Must have a clean MVR and a valid NC Driver’s License. Primary focus is as a general utility person moving materials, organizing work areas, light maintenance and training in various production roles. Need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds on the occasion that you are asked to move product in the warehouse. Hand tool experience and forklift experience is desirable. In this position we will be assessing your skills with the intent of moving you into another position that will allow you to grow and advance in skill and pay.
*This job is a multi-faceted position and will require candidates to do numerous tasks daily!*
**You will report to the Washington location daily but you will be traveling to different locations**
Some of the responsibilities required include but are not limited to:
- Truck driving
- Heavy equipment skills
- Road maintenance
- Machine operation
- Land clearing
New Bern NC
1. Inspect all parts coming off machine to be packaged. IF a defect is found, notify production lead or quality lead immediately.** If you are trained~ single cycle the machine but nothing else.
2. Package parts for shipment in the required manner. All packages should be neat, orderly, and secured as necessary.
4. Assemble boxes as needed for parts that are running. Boxes requiring label’s need to be stacked straight before strapping to pallet.
5. Perform any tasks delegated by the production lead during your shift.3. All stacked parts should be in a clean, straight stack and strapped to pallet as required.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Seeking a skilled machine operator ensure components are produced that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible for operating machinery and performing quality checks of the finished product.
Winston Salem, NC
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Lewiston Woodville, NC
We are accepting resumes for a general labor position to help handle various jobs. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery with the goal of streamlining production and the upkeep of needs.