*This job is a multi-faceted position and will require candidates to do numerous tasks daily!*
**You will report to the Washington location daily but you will be traveling to different locations**
Some of the responsibilities required include but are not limited to:
- Truck driving
- Heavy equipment skills
- Road maintenance
- Machine operation
- Land clearing
New Bern NC
1. Inspect all parts coming off machine to be packaged. IF a defect is found, notify production lead or quality lead immediately.** If you are trained~ single cycle the machine but nothing else.
2. Package parts for shipment in the required manner. All packages should be neat, orderly, and secured as necessary.
3. All stacked parts should be in a clean, straight stack and strapped to pallet as required.
4. Assemble boxes as needed for parts that are running. Boxes requiring label’s need to be stacked straight before strapping to pallet.
5. Perform any tasks delegated by the production lead during your shift.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Winston Salem, NC
Assemblers are a vital part of the manufacturing process. We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Administrative Assistant 1
Winston Salem, NC
We are seeking a long-term assistant for a real estate company. The position will be assisting a elderly man in a flourishing business. It requires great communications skill and organization skills. Real Estate experience is preferred.
General Labor 1
Winston Salem, NC
General Laborers will be responsible for handling various tasks throughout the manufacturing facility. Assisting with hands-on physical labor and operator of machinery with the goal of streamlining production.
Seeking a skilled machine operator ensure components are produced that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible for operating machinery and performing quality checks of the finished product.
Winston Salem, NC
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools. Produce metal products according to customer or employee specifications. They use multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Lewiston Woodville, NC
We are accepting resumes for a general labor position to help handle various jobs. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery with the goal of streamlining production and the upkeep of needs.
Reach Truck Operator
As a Forklift Operator, you will be operating a forklift while ensuring efficiency and safety. Must be able to operate sit down and stand up forklifts. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, and engineering requirements. Includes experimental welders who analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan welding operations where procedural information is unavailable. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Set up and break down of event equipment, provide great customer service to clients being served. Clean event equipment after usage. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.