Home Health Aide
Great part time opportunity!
Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Prepare lunch
- Prepare dinner
- Light housework
- Change bed llinens
- Clean kitchen
- Clean bathrooms
Front Desk Clerk
Looking for someone that is a people person!
You will be working from 4:00pm – 10:00pm, 4 days a week.
- Checking people in
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining the office area
- Maintaining the reception area
Must have a positive attitude and good customer service skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
**We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy, dependable candidate to work part-time as a Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at a local marina/boatyard in Washington, NC!**
You will be working from 8:00am until 12:00pm daily Monday-Friday
- Payroll duties
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Screening calls
- Answering phones
- Maintaining a clean and upkept office setting
- Documenting transaction details
- Entering financial transactions in databases
- Organizing financial reports
- Fact-checking accounting
- Notifying senior staff of accounting errors
- Must have 2+ years QuickBooks experience
- Must have 2+ year experience with Bookkeeping
- Must pay great attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to communicate complex data clearly
- Must have excellent data entry skills
- Must possess great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is a must
- Must be able to work in Washington, NC
- Must have positive attitude and able to adapt to surroundings
- Knowledge of boats/marinas/shipyards is a HUGE plus!!
New Bern, NC
1. Must be able to: Install Tines, Clips, Wheels, and Inspect quickly enough to maintain production while insuring the product meets quality standards.
2. Performs operations that assemble dishwasher baskets using component parts.
3. Uses eyes and hands to inspect baskets and component parts for compliance to customer specifications.
4. Performs work that requires reaching, lifting, talking, listening, walking and standing.
5. Rotates through assembly line positions as assigned by leadership.
6. Maintains neat and orderly work area in compliance with work instructions.
7. Assists others, as needed or assigned, in performance of workplace activities.
8. Cleans and lubricates parts and assemblies (i.e., wheels) using solvents and oil in accordance with work instructions.
9. Records processing data (i.e., production numbers/waste) for computer entry.
10. Performs work as assigned by leadership in accordance with work instructions.
11. Observes safety procedures and operations to ensure safe work record.
12. Participates in meetings and training sessions addressing production, quality, and safety information.
13. Wears PPE appropriate to work area and assignment.
14. Removes questionable baskets and component parts from line for corrective action.
15. Alerts leadership whenever problems occur.
16. Identifies damaged or otherwise inferior materials for processing.
17. Other duties as assigned.
To keep employees as safe as possible during COVID-19, temperatures will be taken for every person that enters the building (workers & guests) and will be provided with sanitation as well.
Applicants need to be able to work either shift.
1st shift is from 6:15am – 4:45pm
2nd shift is from 5:15pm – 3:45am
1st shift is from 6am – 4:30pm
2nd shift is from 5pm – 3:30am
Machine helper position may go up to 12 hours if needed
Front Office/Medical Receptionist
Winston Salem, NC
- Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Checks in patients to be seen accordingly.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival reviewing service delivery compared to schedule and reminding providers of service delays.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording and updating personal and financial information.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies and scheduling equipment services and repairs.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal and financial information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any other related tasks as needed.
- Must have high school diploma or higher education level
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (1 year)
- Experience in a doctor’s office or related setting (1 year)
- Must be able to pass a drug screening & criminal background check
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation and/or Driver’s License
- Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish & English
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Prepares soups, meats, vegetables, salads, dressings, and desserts for consumption in school cafeteria, utilizing cafeteria equipment cooking experience.
2) Specializes in providing lightly seasoned, nutritionally adequate and varied diet.
3) Inspects equipment for cleanliness functional operation.
4) Work is usually performed with other workers.
5) May plan menus, order food supplies, and receive supplies delivered..
Hours are 1-9pm
Certified Medical Assistant
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working, dependable Medical Assistant in Greenville, NC!
This position is part-time, requiring you to work 3 days a week. (Days may vary but will typically be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- MUST be a Certified Nursing Assistant and can prove validation/certification
- MUST be able to administer shots (flu, testosterone, B12, etc.)
- MUST be able to pass a drug screening
- MUST be able to work in Greenville, NC
- MUST be available to work any 3 days of the week
- Check patient in
- Check patient’s vitals
- Go over medication
- Go over patient history
- May have to complete some referrals
Warehouse selectors are responsible for operating an electric pallet jack or forklift to select, label and palletize products in order to fill customer orders. Selectors must work efficiently and in a safe manner. This position requires working in areas with temperature and humidity changes based on local weather conditions, and the area in which the selector is working in (Dairy/Produce, Meat/Frozen, Grocery).
As a Warehouse Selector you –
- Must work in a safe manner adhering to all company safety guidelines.
- Must be able to reach, lift and stack cases ranging in weight from 1-100 lbs. from floor to overhead.
- Appropriately label selected product and apply header label to finish pallet to prep for shipment.
- Must maintain quality standards of accuracy, stacking and pallet conditions.
- Stack merchandise on pallet in a manner that no damage occurs while selecting orders, loading, or delivering product.
- Must be able to operate pallet jack in a safe manner so as not to endanger self or -co-workers.
- Must be able to walk and guide jack from slot and to slots during selections process.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends (REQUIRED).
- Must be able to maintain production standards.
On average, warehouse selectors lift 20,000 – 40,000 lbs PER SHIFT.
Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening, Background Check, Physical Abilities Test).
HS diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
Experience operating an electric pallet jack or forklift
New Bern, NC
We are looking for hard working, dependable, trustworthy Machine Operators in the New Bern area!
You will be working 12 hour swing shifts. (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on)
Day Shift – 7:00am-7:00pm
Night Shift – 7:00pm-7:00am
- Supervises the operation of the injection molding machinery
- Receive and pack parts from the conveyor belt
- Transportation of plastic parts with a low-lift platform truck
- Understand and follow “Operator Instructions”, necessary for safe operation of machines
- Load work pieces against stops or fixtures
- Observe and record machine and process parameters for consistency
- Inspect, measure and record specified part features to assure consistent and conforming product
- Assist leaders in cleaning and organizing workstations at machines
- Participate in problem-solving process
- Participate in “Continuous Improvement Process”
- Have completed or be active in the Level One Training Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs consistently
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Must be able to provide your own steel-toed shoes/boots
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (12 hours)
- Must be able to use physical exertion for long periods of time (pushing, pulling, kneeling, bending, stooping, reaching, holding, trimming, etc.)
Will perform quality inspections, use meat grinders, knives, saws and other tools to cut meat down into smaller portions. Will weigh, price and package cuts and ensure that displays and signage are attractive and eye-catching. To succeed as a Butcher, you should be courteous, knowledgeable and detail oriented. You should have excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of meat quality, cuts, and preparation.
- Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied
- Help packing
- Meat cutting
- Knowledge of food safety but not required
- Knowledge of All cuts and knives required
Must completely disinfect all areas where meat will be processed, creating a sterilized environment in between shipments. Must keep yourself germ free. Must wash hands before your shift begins, after each specific disinfecting job, after eating or smoking and after using the bathroom. Must keep your Personal Hygiene, Process Hygiene, Cleaning & Disinfecting.
- Your duties will consist of packing, meat packer, cleaning and more
- Watering and feeding animals
- Clean barn once a week
- Organize and Clean areas (Outside and inside)
- Packing meat
- Cleaning is required
This position spends 100% of the time working in the shop. Responsible for receiving, organizing and relocating production materials. Must be able to operate the forklift safely and efficiently to unload incoming deliveries, load the production equipment with allocated materials and put away any leftover stone “remnant” materials into the stone remnant area. Responsible for inspecting incoming materials for damage, signing receiving paperwork and assigning locations for each new material that is brought into the shop in an organized manner. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position includes moving material from one rack location to another, consolidating slabs to make room, pulling material to be seen by customers and keeping locations of materials up-to-date. Must have clean MVR and a valid Driver’s License.
This position spends 90% of the time working in the field and 10% of the time loading materials into their vehicle at the shop. This is an installation position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working and stone. (Routers, saws, sanders, grinders and various types of clamps) This position installs cultured marble, solid surface and stone products in customer’s homes or in commercial facilities. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position requires demonstrated proficiency in the installation of our products to be considered. The applicant would be considered to be an expert in the field of installation. This position is working on a two-person crew and will be supervisor to the Installation Helper, with the goal of training that person to become a future lead. Must have a clean MVR and pass a Lowes background check.
This position spends 90% of the time working in the field and 10% of the time loading materials into their vehicle at the shop. This is an installation position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working and stone. (Routers, saws, sanders, grinders and various types of clamps) This position installs cultured marble, solid surface and stone products in customer’s homes or in commercial facilities. Ability to lift 100 pounds is required. This position is working on a two-person crew and will be supervised by an Installation Lead. Initially, you will be learning all of the aspects of installing our products, with the goal of moving to an Installation Lead position. Must have a clean MVR and pass a Lowes background check.
Solid Surface Fabricator
This position spends 100% of the time working in our shop. This is a fabrication position and requires proficiency in the use of hand tools, specifically tools used in wood working. (Routers, saws, sanders, various types of clamps) Experience in solid surface fabrication is strongly desired but work in a cabinet shop or millwork environment would be considered as well. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds is required.
Stone Shop Fabricator
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years experience fabricating stone tops in a digital production shop running CNC’s and digital saws. Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally throughout the work day. If a candidate has experience with fabrication stone using non-digital (hand) equipment, they will be considered as well.
This position spends about 80% of the time working in the shop and 20% of the time making customer deliveries using one of the box trucks or vans. (Non-CDL). Must have a clean MVR and a valid NC Driver’s License. Primary focus is as a general utility person moving materials, organizing work areas, light maintenance and training in various production roles. Need to be able to lift up to 100 pounds on the occasion that you are asked to move product in the warehouse. Hand tool experience and forklift experience is desirable. In this position we will be assessing your skills with the intent of moving you into another position that will allow you to grow and advance in skill and pay.
*This job is a multi-faceted position and will require candidates to do numerous tasks daily!*
**You will report to the Washington location daily but you will be traveling to different locations**
Some of the responsibilities required include but are not limited to:
- Truck driving
- Heavy equipment skills
- Road maintenance
- Machine operation
- Land clearing
New Bern NC
1. Inspect all parts coming off machine to be packaged. IF a defect is found, notify production lead or quality lead immediately.** If you are trained~ single cycle the machine but nothing else.
2. Package parts for shipment in the required manner. All packages should be neat, orderly, and secured as necessary.
4. Assemble boxes as needed for parts that are running. Boxes requiring label’s need to be stacked straight before strapping to pallet.
5. Perform any tasks delegated by the production lead during your shift.3. All stacked parts should be in a clean, straight stack and strapped to pallet as required.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Winston Salem, NC
Assemblers are a vital part of the manufacturing process. We are looking for a skilled Assembler to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Administrative Assistant 1
Winston Salem, NC
We are seeking a long-term assistant for a real estate company. The position will be assisting a elderly man in a flourishing business. It requires great communications skill and organization skills. Real Estate experience is preferred.
General Labor 1
Winston Salem, NC
General Laborers will be responsible for handling various tasks throughout the manufacturing facility. Assisting with hands-on physical labor and operator of machinery with the goal of streamlining production.
Seeking a skilled machine operator ensure components are produced that meet or exceed customer expectations. Responsible for operating machinery and performing quality checks of the finished product.
Winston Salem, NC
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools. Produce metal products according to customer or employee specifications. They use multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
Machine Operators install, maintain, and operate machinery. They must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with. Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
Lewiston Woodville, NC
We are accepting resumes for a general labor position to help handle various jobs. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery with the goal of streamlining production and the upkeep of needs.
Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels, using knowledge of welding techniques, and engineering requirements. Includes experimental welders who analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan welding operations where procedural information is unavailable. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.
Set up and break down of event equipment, provide great customer service to clients being served. Clean event equipment after usage. Must have drivers license. You will be eligible to become a permanent employee after 400 hours.